- To cancel a Month-to-month membership, we must receive written notification thirty (30) days prior to your credit card processing date (monthly membership anniversary). It is your responsibility to give us written notice 30 days in advance. There will be no refund once a payment has been paid and/or charged to your credit card.
- We do not give refunds if you do not use your membership, nor can you carry it over to the next month if you missed a class. No exceptions.
- Paid in advance of service on the day of membership initiation.
- New membership payments are due each month on the anniversary date of the membership initiation.
- Dues are paid by monthly automatic electronic payment (credit card, debit card, or automatic checking account draft), checks made out to body+fuel, or cash
- Memberships are automatically renewed with the same terms at the end of the membership period if the member once again chooses a 12 month membership; otherwise it converts to the month-to-month membership and rate.
Membership HOLD policy: you must give at least 2 week's notice of the HOLD request start date; HOLD must be for >2 weeks in duration; Maximum of 2 HOLDs allowed per 12 month period.
- Memberships fifteen (15) days past due will be cancelled.
- Listed prices include state and Local sales taxes which are collected on all memberships.
- Written notice of thirty (30) days prior to billing date must be given to assure cancellation of automatic payments for all memberships types (12 month membership agreement must be fulfilled to cancel.)
- If you are INSIDE your 12 month membership, you may cancel with appropriate written notice for the following reasons: relocation (>25 miles), medical or job loss.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel anyone’s membership at any time for any reason. We will refund the remainder of any paid time period.